Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
– Sigmund Freud, Source : seen on the web.
Tobacco surely was designed
To poison, and destroy mankind.
– Philip Freneau, (1752-1832) US poet, Poems, ‘Tobacco’, Source: Bloomsbury book of quotations.
Usually we trust that nature has a master plan. But what was it she expected us to do with tobacco?.
– Bill Vaughan, Source: The penguin Dictionary of modern humorous quotes.
Caution: Cigarette Smoking May Be Hazardous to Your Health.
-Anonymous, Statement required on cigarette packages and cartons by the 89th US Congress, 1st Session, Sources: The Columbia Dictionary of Quotations.
Santa Claus wears a Red Suit,
He must be a communist.
And a beard and long hair,
Must be a pacifist.
What’s in that pipe that he’s smoking?
– Arlo Guthrie, Source : seen on the web.
Cyber Seafaring souls have floated by.
Thanks for not smoking in my home (page).
– spiritsong.com, Source : seen on the web