Tobacco-free pipe with fruit flavors debuts in cafe

Tobacco-free pipe with fruit flavors debuts in cafe
FIRST came the electric cigarette, now it’s the turn of the smoke-free shisha.The tobacco-free alternative is being offered at a new shisha lounge in the Capital which is aiming to substitute a centuries-old tradition with a healthier option. Having been partial to the odd toke on a traditional hookah, its sweet, fruity tobacco – which ...

Alternative Smoking – Electronic Cigarettes

Alternative Smoking - Electronic Cigarettes
Electronic cigarettes are becoming more and more popular, but we do not know much about them. What they actually why thousands of lives can be saved by using them and why is the opposition?Watch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download The first electronic cigarette was invented in the mid-20th century. Later, in the mid-90s, ...

Menthol cigarettes ban

Menthol cigarettes ban
Flavored cigarettes from strawberry, vanilla and menthol are set for banning in the European Union. The European Union health commissioner wants to make warnings. The draft legislation on measures for curb smoking. They still need to be approved by European Health governments and the European parliament. The legislation would ban menthol cigarettes, from vanilla and ...

Packages of ten and menthol cigarettes are banned in the EU

Packages of ten and menthol cigarettes are banned in the EU
Number ten cigarettes may be prohibited in accordance with the European proposal to combat smoking. EU Health and Consumer Commissioner also announced plans to ban menthol cigarettes and force companies to cover three-quarters of the packages with a picture warning. The idea is to make smoking less attractive to children who are more likely to ...

Tobacco marketing can be difficult, at the suggestion of the new EU

Tobacco marketing can be difficult, at the suggestion of the new EU
The European Commission has proposed a bill that would mean graphic visual and written warnings will occupy 75 percent of the surface of all cigarette packages, leaving 25 percent for the brand. The bill was proposed after a two years of discussion and noted heavy industry lobbying EU health commissioner’s resignation for money in exchange ...